Charles Green Wedding Rings
Charles Green has been making quality handmade jewellery since 1824 and the company prides itself on having the finest wedding rings in the world.
Based in Birmingham’s famous jewellery quarter they are respected for the quality of their jewellery as well as their unrivalled service. They have a highly skilled team of craftsmen and designers and customer services personnel and currently supply some of the finest jewellers across the U.K and Ireland.
The first Charles Green established his business in 1824 as a manufacturer of signet rings at Brearley Street West, Birmingham, before moving to Augusta Street, Birmingham, sometime after 1851. Charles Green junior, his son, was admitted to the partnership in 1863 and the firm was restyled to Charles Green & Son, and from then till today the company continues to be held by the Green family today.
They specialise in gold, platinum and palladium. Their gold is available in 9ct, 18ct and 22ct. Their platinum is made with ruthenium to guarantee the highest quality. They also only use ‘conflict free’ diamonds that are at least SI1 clarity and H colour.
Their craftsmen work employing time honoured methods incorporated with modern technology. They offer a wide range of products, with new designs in the latest trends and styles being added on a regular basis.
Charles Green has a commitment to quality and service, and it is this that has made the company a popular choice for so many years.